Hello Internet Minecraft Peoples!
Today I have exciting news that I know a lot of people have been waiting for. A new factions season is upon us!
As always with factions, we keep the main core of our features, the ones that work and that people get used to and rely on. We have removed a few things and also added a lot of new and exciting things that we think you will love! Anyone who has a donator rank will be pleased to know that we will be re-adding the /kit reward only for factions, to make sure we have a big and fun opening day!
The new season will start on Friday 28th September at around 8am in west coast time.
Just a few of the new features/changes include:
- Bounty and XP merchant have been removed!
- Watchdog accuracy improved significantly.
- Enderpearls are unbanned.
- Iron Golems now die instantly and dont drop roses.
- /Alerts added to give you factions alerts for things like broken blocks in your claim or members logging in..
- Genbuckets have been added with 5 different materials. These let you instantly build walls and help build bases much quicker.
- The in game free ranks have been massively buffed and now come with cool features like /smelt or /Jellylegs (no fall damage).
Plus much more!
Those that have been on Blockdrop for a while may notice that releasing factions before the new City Life update is unusual. The reason for this is that the city life update is BIG. I want to keep it a surprise but il just say that the map is getting a lot bigger, with multiple islands. As you can see, we have lots to get excited about on Blockdrop!
Thank you for reading. I can’t wait to be online and see everyone joining and being excited about the new things. That free and fresh feeling of starting from scratch on factions is so exciting.