Skip to forum content
Join our Discord
Player profile

Awsome3193

Joined BlockDrop 29 Sep 2022

Community member
0Discussions
3Posts
1Likes received
6h 49mServer playtime
190ELO

About Awsome3193

Hey! I'm Awsome3193 o/ (obviously). I've joined BD back in 2019 (don't know why it says 2022) and the main gamemode I play is Citylife!
1,000+ hours on CL
CL Donator
SB Skylord

Recent discussions

No discussions yet.

Recent posts

Welcome to the forums!

Move_37 wrote:
You asked for them… the Blockdrop forums are back! 🎉Hey everyone,Quite a few of you in Discord have been asking for the forums to return, so I’m happy to say they’re finally here!Whether you’re an old Blockdrop player coming back or someone joining us for the first time, welcome. I want this to be somewhere you recognise familiar names, me…
Read conversation

How should city life be?

Old mines, old map, old plots, mall, old cars, and old train station. Like V4 (2019) but room for new things like maybe more jobs but i get there aren't many options so the true OG version would be a great start
Read conversation